I specialize in woodworking, refinishing, and custom projects. However, I have wide variety of additional skills. I enjoy creativity and problem solving, and invite you to ask me about your project/repair, even if it’s not on this list.
Dont’t Forget: Estimates, Quotes, and Assessments are Always Free!
I am not a CA Contractor. All of my work must be done under the Small Work Exemption, which limits projects to $500 or less. See Legal Limitations On Work. If any of these tasks will exceed the Small Work Exemption, I will decline it.
Residential Repairs and On-Site Services
Common household repairs, work and services performed at the customer’s residence or other job site.
- Drywall repair or patch (including texture matching)
- Interior painting
- Minor plumbing repair (including faucets, sinks, toilets, sprinklers, leaks, and other plumbing accessible from inside the house)
- Minor electrical repair (including switches, lights and fixtures, and NOT including running new wires)
- Appliance repair or installation
- Baseboards, Trim, and Crown Molding
- Fences and Posts
- Ask me about others!
Custom Projects, Restoration, Woodworking, and Design
Products made to order, manufactured in my shop, and installed if needed.
- Fine Woodworking Products (Shelves, Boxes, Benches, Hand-Carved goods, and others).
- Free-standing, non-structural Carpentry Products (Arbors, Picnic Tables, Benches, etc)
- Design and Drafting of the above products (Shop Drawing quality)
- Restoration or Refinishing of furniture and other wood products.
- Tool Maintenance and Repair (hand or power).
- Restoration of Antique Hand Tools.
- Blade Sharpening and Repair (all blades – kitchen knives, axes, tools, etc. Including handles and hafting.)
- Creative or Mixed-Media projects, such as custom lighting fixtures.
- Have an idea for a product you just can’t get anywhere else? Run it by me!